Thursday, August 28, 2008

Funny day

Today,after school so funny.My friends and i were playing truth or dare.We used a bottle to play.So,the first person was me.I chosse dare.So 1 of my best friend ask me to do chicken walk.Haha so i did,so embarassing everyone was looking,but its ok ,we all do funny stuff.So later was my other friend,he also chosse dare,we ask him to take a cone and put in on hiss head.Haha so funny he look like a chicken.So,i saw a kid wanted 2 play as he keep looking at us.So he played with us.Then it was his turn,we ask him 2 do chicken walk also,he do until so funny .His std2 onli.Then,it was my friend turn again,but different ppl,she also chosses dare,we ask her to sing 'twincle twincle little star'but her mum come,but my friend told her mum to let her stay awhile.So she really dance and sing.After that,my other friend turn,her choice was dare also.We ask her to sing 'bla bla black sheep' Haha so funny today.Thats all good luck^^

No comments: