Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good and Bad

Hello everyone this my first time writing blog.Many things happen in my school.Love,friendship and many other things and because of this things we fight.This is the last year of school,6 yrs in the school now is the last year.Once, my teacher gave each of us a paper.He asked us to write your hatred to your friend.We follow what he say.After that,he keep the papers and wouldnt let us see.When the last period,he give us a new paper.He asked us to write good deeds of ur friend.1 of my friend asked him,'teacher if the person have no good deeds can we write none?',then my teacher say yes.Many ppl write good deeds,but some write 'none' (i wont review their names).After dat my teacher collect the paper.He reads 1 by 1.Then,in the end he gave us see the paper.After we all saw the paper,my teacher say something but i cant really remember i onli remember that he say 'whenever i come in to this class,i can always fell the hatred'.Then he say something about 'hatred and backstabbing.This is the reason why he let us write these papers.To all my friends that read this i wish u all good luck in the future

No comments: